Taking the Stage® (For Women)
Succeeding on Stage™ (For Women)
Niagara: Speaking as a Leader®
Niagara: Communication for the Senior Leader® (Ontario)
Sauder: Communication for the Senior Leader ® (B.C.)
Communication for the Senior Leader®
A Two-Day Seminar
By The Humphrey Group
How to Lead Every Time You Speak
This intensive two-day course is for executives who spend much of their time communicating and who need to communicate as influential leaders every time they speak.
At the core of this seminar is The Humphrey Group's Leadership Model. This approach teaches participants to ‘script' themselves with clear, convincing messages whether speaking formally, informally, or off-the-cuff. Participants learn how to move from an informational approach that is common in the corporate world to an inspirational style that motivates their listeners.
Communication for the Senior Leader® is designed to make you effective in all situations. Small group workshops with videotaped feedback will strengthen your ability to prepare and deliver speeches, presentations, off-the-cuff remarks, and answers to questions.
You will learn to:
- See every speaking situation as a leadership opportunity.
- Read and engage your audience.
- Speak with clear, compelling and well-developed messages.
- Master the language of leadership.
- Minimize visual aids, and become a strong ‘visual' yourself.
- Use eye contact, pauses, and body language that hold the audience.
- Achieve a leader's presence.